• Ideal for waterproofing masonry and concrete surfaces
• Cement-based waterproof coating
• Just add water!
• No additives needed!
• Suitable for above grade or below grade use
• Suitable for brush or spray application
• Can be used in ponds
• When used in ponds, allow 24 hours curing time before refilling pond
• Fill and empty pond twice to remove alkali and dust particles before adding any fish
• Acrylic Preblended In Bag!
Fast Setting – Ready In 4 Hours!
One coat is usually sufficient for damp proofing. The first coat should be applied at a thickness of about 25 mils (approx. 2
lbs. per sq. yard).
If waterproofing is required, a second coat will be necessary.
The second coat should be applied at a thickness of about 15 mils (approx. 1 lb. per sq. yard).
• Approx. 225 Sq. Ft./50 LBS. Bag at 25 mils thick.
• Approx. 450 Sq. Ft./50 LBS. Bag at 15 mils thick.
Copyright © 2014. Website by